January 14, 2007

I'm still here!

Hello, dear readers. Did you think I wouldn't post this before the midnight deadline? It was a close call, but I'm still in the running for the meager jackpot that is the prize for the blog-a-day challenge.

Someday I promise to write something more substantive. Until then, I will simply offer these musings about Keanu Reeves: Who doesn't like Keanu Reeves? Really. Even though he may not be the (ahem) best actor, there's something about him that's just, well, great. Yes, I will admit that I had a HUGE crush on Keanu when I was about 12, but I don't think that's clouding my judgement here. Hello!? Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure? Classic. Point Break? Awesome. The Matrix? Only OK, but still fun to talk about.

2 comments:

mynewshoes said...

And don't forget Dogstar. He's a talented musician too. One of my friends saw him in concert...

http://www.reeves-dogstar.com/dogstar/JetJam1997.mov

ipj said...

I don't like him.