January 08, 2007

Five Truths and No Lies

So, MNS tagged me to do this thing where you reveal five truths about yourself. And since she is one of my few faithful blog readers, I have to comply. Here they are:
  1. I can't remember when I started to drink coffee every morning, which seems weird because I drank tea in the morning for years and years and then somehow switched. Does anyone else remember when or how this happened.
  2. I once stole a Barbie bag from a friend (a bag for Baribe herself, so it was small). But then I felt horribly guilty and gave it back--without anyone knowing that I had been the one to take or return it--a little while later.
  3. I believed in Santa Claus for a very long time.
  4. I have had several dreams that involve losing my teeth.
  5. My therapist is MIA. (Does that count as a truth about me?

And there they are! If anyone else has a truth that they would like to share, please feel free to do so in the comments. 'Cause comments are cool and fun! And my comments area is neglected.

Also, if anyone can tell me how to get my line spacing back to normal after using the list-making function thingie, please leave that info in the comments too.

2 comments:

mynewshoes said...

If only you had a blog during the tea/coffee switchover...then your mystery might be solved.

I like how most of your truths are not only things that may be a mystery to others, but things that have been, or remain, a mystery to you too.

Unknown said...

I believed in Santa Claus for a long time too!