January 12, 2007

Grey Gardens are full of cats!


MNS and I watched Grey Gardens (the documentary about Jackie O's relatives, Big and Little Edie) a few days ago. It was very exciting because I had wanted to see it for a long time. And why did I want to see it? Well, I'm not afraid to admit that it was NOT due to my inherent I-know-what's-cool quality, but rather because Lorelai and Rory watch the documentary in an episode of Gilmore Girls. But it's such a cool show that I'm still cool, right?

Anyway, my favorite things captured in the documentary were all of the cats that live at Grey Gardens! The raccoons that Little Edie also feeds were not very cool, but the cats were awesome. They were everywhere. And so cute! I think my favorite one is the one who pooped behind the portrait of Big Edie. LOL!

Relatedly, the significance of two crazy single ladies with a ton of cats is not lost on me. But I've always been a fan of crazy cat ladies; and I'm not afraid to admit that I am well on my way to being one. However, I will NEVER, EVER live with raccoons. They're hands are so creepy!

No comments: